How To Connect Multiple Bluetooth Speakers iPhone: How Is It Possible?
Do you want to extend and maximize your music experience? No one can ever deny the fact of how music can change the mood, especially when everyone is having a blast. To dance and sing along with every beat, is the goal. So, how to connect multiple Bluetooth speakers iPhone and enjoy the most out of modern technology? Here’s all that you need.
Can you connect multiple Bluetooth speakers to iPhone? Yes, you can. To play music and share it with your friends is one of the most exciting parts of bonding. Imagine staying by the beach and the sun is about to set, and you and your friends are blasting your favorite playlist on repeat. The best way is also to play it with multiple speakers at once for a louder sound.
This is why Bluetooth speakers are the most convenient option in cases like this. They are portable and easy to use. Now, before you learn the easy tricks on how to connect multiple Bluetooth speakers iPhone, take a time to learn first how you can connect one to your iOS device. Below are easy steps that you can follow.
- Make sure that both the Bluetooth speaker and your phone are placed at a shorter distance between each other.
- Then, turn on the pairing mode of your Bluetooth speaker, or if it has an Airplay feature, you need to enable it too. If you don’t know how to enable pairing mode, you can consult the speaker’s instruction manual for a smoother process.
- Once you’re done, go ahead and open the control panel of your iPhone and press on the Bluetooth icon to turn it on. You can also access iPhone’s Bluetooth option to the settings app. This will enable the Bluetooth feature of your iPhone for pairing.
- Once Bluetooth is enabled, you can now look for the name of your Bluetooth speaker in the Bluetooth settings of your iPhone and pair the two together.
- Wait for a couple of seconds until the pairing is done and you’re device is ready for music sharing.
- After everything is set, you can now play your favorite music on full blast with your Bluetooth speaker and control everything on your iPhone.
The question now is, how to connect multiple Bluetooth speakers iPhone? Well, this article got you covered. Read down below on how to connect to two Bluetooth speakers iPhone without any hassle.
Steps on How to Connect to Two Bluetooth Speakers iPhone
It seems like there is no way to connect multiple Bluetooth speakers in one setting, however, there are simple tricks that you can try and follow on how to connect two Bluetooth speakers iPhone. This more advanced feature has been introduced to new versions of iOS.
- The first thing you need to do on how to connect multiple Bluetooth speakers iPhone is to navigate to the settings of your phone and go to Bluetooth and repeat the process mentioned above.
- Also, if your Bluetooth speaker features the new and advanced Bluetooth 5 feature, then it is easy and possible for you to connect multiple speakers to your iPhone.
- Lastly, you can try in third party apps that have a feature to do this kind of multitasking job.
The concern of how to connect multiple Bluetooth speakers iPhone will not be a bother to you anymore if your speaker and iPhone support the most latest technology feature. You can now enjoy music at full volume while having fun with your friends and loved ones.