How To Link Bluetooth Speakers
Getting lost to the beat of the music is one of the most satisfying things we can enjoy doing at home. But your mobile phone or even your computer doesn’t really give the fullest volume for you to savor the moment, which is why Bluetooth speakers are invented. So you know probably wonder how to link Bluetooth speakers on any of your devices, here are the simple steps you could actually do.
Benefits of Having a Bluetooth Speaker
Before we proceed on how to link Bluetooth speakers to a device, you first would want to discover why you must have a Bluetooth speaker in your home. Here are the few reasons why it is beneficial to have at least one Bluetooth speaker lying in your home:
- Aside from the conveniently small size of these devices, to connect speakers with Bluetooth doesn’t require any complicated setup or any wiring, which makes it well suited for those individuals living in a temporary home, apartment, dorm, or those who move a lot.
- Bluetooth speakers don’t require any large space to set up and fully enjoy its features.
- This type of device is very easy to set up. Just read the manual that goes with the device and it’s all set.
- It brings better sound than your mobile or computer’s built-in speakers.
- Pairing two Bluetooth speakers can bring stereo sound to your home.
Steps on How to Link Bluetooth Speakers on Your Mobile Phone
After being familiar and engrossed with the benefits that a Bluetooth device could actually bring, you are now probably keen to know how to link Bluetooth speakers to your electronic devices like your mobile phone. Here are the simple steps you can follow:
- The first thing you need to do is to turn on your Bluetooth speaker. You can check the manufacturer’s manual to guide you on how to successfully set up your Bluetooth speaker.
- On your mobile phone, go to the notification panel to show the Bluetooth quick setting panel. If you can’t find it on your mobile phone, you can directly go to Settings.
- Using the notification bar, long-press the Bluetooth icon. This step can be skipped if you directly go to Settings.
- Turn then on the Bluetooth toggle to scan for any available devices.
- Select your Bluetooth speaker from the list of devices found after the scanning process. Either your Bluetooth speaker’s name or device version might appear on the list.
- Lastly, pair and connect to the Bluetooth speaker. You can now play any audio from your phone and clearly listen to it using your Bluetooth speaker.
Now that you know the basic steps on how to link Bluetooth speakers with your mobile device, you can immediately enjoy its benefits by driving to the nearest store in your home and purchase a Bluetooth speaker.